Tuesday 11 June 2013

The National - Trouble Will Find Me

   I apologise for my absence, I have been busy "studying". And whilst all this "studying", I must have listened to The National's new album "Trouble Will Find Me" about 100 times, and I must say, it is perfection on a disk! Upon my first hearing I fell in love with the first half of the album; it starts with the terrific I Should Live In Salt. This song is just brilliant. Two songs i previously shared then follow in the form of Demons and Don't Swallow The Cap. After a few more listens I really started to appreciate the second half of the album too. This is another masterpiece from The National, I can't think of any real criticism - they never disappoint. I highly recommend buying this album if you haven't already, it's well worth the money.
   This is Graceless live in session in Maida Vale BBC Radio 6 on the 8/4/2013. Enjoy!


~.

No comments:

Post a Comment